Do you love to bake as much as your dog adores treats? If you answered yes, then get ready for some quality bonding time together. Check out this recipe by Puppy Leaks for how to make quick and easy homemade dog treats using only four ingredients!
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: About 30 treats
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together your flour, peanut butter & eggs in a large bowl until slightly combined.
- Add in a little bit of water (approximately one tablespoon at a time) until the mixture becomes wet enough to roll out as dough.
- Roll out your dough & cut out your favorite shapes with cookie cutters.
- Place your treats onto your baking sheet and cook for about 15 minutes. For a little bit of crunch, remove from oven once the bottoms start to darken.
We hope Fido enjoys these scrumptious snacks! While you’re inside baking and taking care of your pup, call in our Scoop Soldiers squad to keep your yard landmine free. Call us at (877) 930-POOP to schedule your first service free of charge.