That’s right, Scoop Soldiers is hiring a Lawn Technician in our Dallas branch. Here’s the scoop: Scoop Soldiers is a top-rated professional pet waste removal services company. We currently serve seven markets in the southwest and we’re growing rapidly. We provide weekly dog poop scooping services to residential clients.
Here’s what you can expect from Scoop Soldiers:
– Weekly pay
– An established route
– Great exercise; no desk job here!
– A company truck
– Salary ranging between $11 and $13/hour, depending on experience
Here’s what we expect from our Lawn Technicians:
– Must love dogs
– Comfortable working in all types of weather
– Self-motivated and able to work alone… other than when you get to visit with our furry clients
– Clean driving record and current license
– Reliable, responsible and detail-oriented
– Able to operate a GPS and life 40-50 lbs
You will be expected to pick up all dog poop from clients’ yards, bag the poop up, lock the gate behind you and haul the poop away. Weekly routes usually run during daylight hours, Monday through Friday. There may be an occasional Saturday route.
If you live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, love dogs, want to work outside in the sun (and sometimes rain), and are looking to join a fast-growing, fun-loving company, then we would love to speak with you! Just visit our online application and send us your information: http://www.pooptroops.com/now-hiring